NCKU Curriculum Map
1. 2.
3.
ADVANCED RESEARCH IN EMOTION AND MEMORY(2)

This is an advanced course to introduce classical literature and recent research findings about emotion and memory, as well as their interaction and neurobiological mechanisms. This course is taught and discuss in English. For each assigned reading, students should briefly summarize and report the important findings. Teacher will explain the details about the historical progress of this issues, experimental methodology and analysis, and how to read and understand the statistics and figures in these research. Therefore, this is not simply a seminar course presenting papers primarily by students. The duration of students presentation is about 20%, and the rest 80% is the teachers explanation. Students are encouraged to construct their own theoretical hypothesis and research viewpoints, design experiments and formation of feasible research projects.

Course Goal
A. Integration of science and quality of humanism.
B. Enhance logic and critical thinking.
C. Enhance psychology knowledge.
D. Enhance multi-culture thinking and global vision.
Course Principle Literacy and Competence
[Principle Literacy]
  • Quality of humanism
  • Society caring
  • Global vision
  • [Competence]
  • Logical reasoning and critical thinking ability.
  • Planning, cooperation, and communication ability.
  • Use Multi-cultural point of view to discuss human disposition.
  • Courses of Recent Years
    Year/
    Semester
    Course
    Number
    Class
    Code
    Course Name
    (The name will link to the syllabus.)
    Credit Taught in English
    (Yes or No)
    Instructor